Terms & Conditions
The following Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) only apply to transactions that do not have a written agreement, duly executed by both parties. If there is such an agreement, then those terms shall be the terms that govern the transaction and relationship of the parties.
In the absence of such a written agreement, duly executed by both parties, then these Terms provide you (“Seller”) with the guidelines and legal stipulations of your purchase order (“Order”) with the Association of American Medical Colleges (“Purchaser”) for the goods and/or services that are described on the face of the Order.
1. Acceptance and terms and conditions: Seller accepts this Order and any amendments by signing the acceptance copy of the Order and returning it to Purchaser promptly. Even without such written acknowledgment, Seller’s full or partial performance under this Order will constitute acceptance of these Terms. By acceptance of this Order, Seller agrees to be bound by, and to comply with all these Terms, which include any supplements to it, and all specifications and other documents referred to in this Order. These Terms apply to everything listed in this Order and constitute Purchaser’s offer to Seller, which Purchaser may revoke at any time prior to Seller’s acceptance. This Order is not an acceptance by Purchaser of any offer to sell, any quotation, or any proposal. Reference in this Order to any such offer to sell, quotation, or proposal will not constitute a modification of any of these Terms. Terms and conditions different from or in addition to these Terms, whether contained in any acknowledgment of this Order, or with delivery of any goods or services under this Order, or otherwise, will not be binding on Purchaser, whether or not they would materially alter this Order, and Purchaser hereby rejects them. These Terms may be modified only by a written document signed by duly authorized representatives of Purchaser and Seller.
2. Default: Time is of the essence of this Order. Purchaser may by written notice of default to Seller (a) terminate all or any part of this Order if Seller fails to perform, or so fails to make progress as to endanger performance of this Order in accordance with its terms, and does not cure such failure within a period of ten (10) days (or such longer period as Purchaser may authorize in writing) after receipt of notice from Purchaser specifying such failure; and (b) procure, on such terms as it will deem appropriate, goods or services similar to those so terminated. Seller will continue performance of this Order to the extent not terminated and will be liable to Purchaser for any excess costs for such similar goods or services. As an alternate remedy, and in lieu of termination for default, Purchaser, at its sole discretion, may elect to extend the delivery schedule and/or waive other deficiencies in Seller’s performance, in which case an equitable reduction in the Order price will be negotiated. If Seller for any reason anticipates difficulty in complying with the required delivery date, or in meeting any of the other requirements of this Order, Seller will promptly notify Purchaser in writing. If Seller does not comply with Purchaser’s delivery schedule, Purchaser may require delivery by fastest way and charges resulting from the premium transportation must be fully prepaid and absorbed by Seller. The rights and remedies of Purchaser provided in this Section 2 will not be exclusive and are in addition to any other rights and remedies provided by the Uniform Commercial Code, by law, at equity or under this Order.
3. Warranties: Seller represents and warrants that (a) all goods and services are free of any claim of any nature by any third person and that Seller will convey clear title to Purchaser, (b) all services are performed in a manner acceptable in the industry and in accordance with generally accepted standards, are free from all defects, are fit for the particular purposes for which they are acquired, and are provided in strict accordance with the specifications or other requirements (including performance specifications) approved or adopted by Purchaser, (c) all goods sold will be of merchantable quality, free from all defects in design, workmanship and materials, and fit for the particular purposes for which they are purchased and that the goods and services are provided in strict accordance with the specifications, samples, drawings, designs or other requirements (including performance specifications) approved or adopted by Purchaser, (d) the prices for the goods or services sold to Purchaser under this Order are not less favorable than those currently extended to any other customer for the same or similar goods and/or services in equal or lesser quantities, and (e) Seller shall not act in any fashion or take any action that will render Purchaser liable for a violation of any applicable anti-bribery legislation (including without limitation, the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the U.K. Bribery Act 2010), which prohibits the offering, giving, or promising to offer or give or receiving, directly or indirectly, money or anything of value to any third party to assist it, them or Purchaser in retaining or obtaining business or in procuring the goods or services. Purchaser’s inspection, test, acceptance, or use of the goods shall not affect Seller’s obligations under these warranties. Seller shall replace or correct, at Purchaser’s option and at Seller’s cost, defects of any goods not conforming to these warranties. If Seller fails to correct defects in or replace nonconforming goods within ten (10) days from the date the Purchaser notifies Seller of the defect or defects, Purchaser may, on ten (10) days prior written notice to Seller, either (i) make such corrections or replace such goods and charge Seller for all costs incurred by Purchaser, or (ii) revoke its acceptance of the goods in which event Seller shall be obligated to refund the purchase price and make all necessary arrangements, at Seller’s cost, for the return of the goods to Seller. All warranties of Seller herein or that are implied by law shall survive any inspection, delivery, acceptance, or payment by Purchaser. Any attempt by Seller to limit, disclaim, or restrict these warranties or any remedies of Purchaser, by acknowledgment or otherwise, in accepting or performing this Order, will be null, void, and ineffective without Purchaser’s written consent.
4. Indemnification: Seller shall indemnify and hold Purchaser and its affiliates harmless and, on Purchaser’s request, shall defend each of them from and against any or all third party claims, demands, litigation, or proceedings of whatever kind, whether based upon negligence, breach of express or implied warranty, strict liability, infringement of intellectual property rights, or any other theory, and from and against all direct, indirect, special, exemplary, incidental or consequential damages of every kind whatsoever, arising out of, by reason of, or in any way connected with the goods and/or services, the design, manner of preparation, manufacture, construction, completion, or delivery or non-delivery of any goods and/or services by Seller, any breach by Seller of any of its obligations hereunder, or any other act, omission or negligence of Seller or any of Seller’s employees, workers, servants, agents, subcontractors, or suppliers. Seller shall, on request, pay or reimburse Purchaser or any other party entitled to indemnification hereunder for all costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, as incurred by Purchaser or such other party in connection with any such claim, demand, litigation, proceeding, loss, or damage. In addition, for infringement claims, Seller will, at its own expense and at Purchaser’s option, either procure for Purchaser the right to continue using the allegedly infringing item, replace it with a non-infringing equivalent, or remove it and refund the purchase price and the transportation and installation costs thereof.
5. Limitation of liability: Purchaser’s aggregate liability arising from or relating to this order is limited to the amount paid by purchaser for the goods and/or services. To the maximum extent allowable under applicable law, purchaser shall not be liable under this order for any special, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages including, without limitation, lost revenues even if purchaser has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
For some products, Ride Low Racing will make the STL files available for purchase to be printed on your own printer. By downloading these files, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as listed below.
These STL files from Ride Low Racing are provided as is. No two printers are identical, and your results may vary based on your equipment, filament, slicing profiles, skill, and condition of your printer. As such, Ride Low Racing cannot be held responsible for parts you create on your own printer. While RLR may offer advice, there is no obligation to provide any support for printing the files. RLR is under no obligation to warranty any parts or files produced on your printer.
These files are protected under copyright laws. Failure to comply with the statements below may result in legal action. Please follow the licensing agreement below.
— SUMMARY —
Ride Low Racing STL files are licensed for personal use only. They may not be used in ANY commercial venture.
You cannot edit any of the STL files and use those assets in your own creations, whether give them away, or sell them as they still remain our copyrighted property.
By downloading Ride Low Racing STL files, you are agreeing to the terms described below in the Details. This document is a legal agreement between “you” (the Licensee) and us, “Ride Low Racing LLC” “we” (the Licensors).
If you don’t agree to these terms, do not purchase, download, access or use any Ride Low Racing STLs.
— DETAILS —
- Ride Low Racing is the owner of all the STL files provided. The STL files are copyrighted.
- Willful copyright infringement is subject to statutory damages of up to $150,000 per occurrence. Acceptance of these terms indicates your understanding that the STL files are protected by registered copyright(s) and that any use of the STL files outside the license grant will be considered willful copyright infringement.
- The files are legally available through Ride Low Racing’s online store https://ridelowracing.com. File obtained from anywhere else are a breach of this contract.
- Our License grants you permission to download the files and print them on your own 3D printer.
- Under no circumstance may you print and sell ANY of these files, revisions, iterations, derivatives, remixes, on any site digital or otherwise.
- You cannot use our marketing materials or renders of the files. Our images are also copyrighted and are only for use on our own platforms.
You must not sell the STL files, or upload them to the internet. You cannot rent them, gift them, sell them or transfer them through any platform on or off the internet.
- You must not share the link or password to access the STL files with anyone else.
- You must not edit the STL files and you cannot use the STL files or parts of them to create new content. The whole of our STLs are copyrighted and belong to Ride Low Racing.
- You cannot make molds from the printed files to cast them out of resin, plastic, metal or any other substance.
- You can cut or resize the STLs to better fit your printer, but you cannot share these derivatives.
- Ride Low Racing reserves the right to ban any patrons or customers from accessing our STLs if you break our terms and conditions or to enforce our rights to the full extent of the law.